Silicon Dioxide Final Lapping Film
Final Polishing Film is a specially designed product that has been extensively researched and developed for the final polishing of optical fiber connectors. This innovative product is made up of nanometer silica particles that are expertly mixed with high-efficiency adhesive, which is then evenly coated onto the surface of a polyester film. After the film has undergone a drying and curing reaction, the polished original particles are fine and the particle size is smaller than the wavelength of visible light, resulting in an evenly distributed transparent or translucent abrasive paper.
The Final Polishing Film is incredibly easy to use and only requires purified water as the polishing medium. As the polishing process takes place, the nano-coating of the polishing piece will gradually release the polishing particles, which will then participate in the polishing effect. This will ensure that the end face of the fiber reaches an incredibly high degree of smoothness, resulting in a flawless finish.
One of the key benefits of the Final polishing Film is that it can be reused multiple times, making it an incredibly cost-effective solution. However, the number of times it can be reused will depend on the type of polisher, conditions, and quality requirements. The improved products have higher polishing efficiency and grinding yield, making it a highly effective solution for a wide range of applications.
The Final polishing Film is available in three different polishing forces, which can meet different process conditions and grinding requirements. With its innovative design, high efficiency, and cost-effectiveness, the Final Polishing Film is the perfect solution for all your optical fiber polishing needs.
Features of Final polishing Film
1. High efficiency with good polishing ability;
2. Long Lifetime can greatly save costs;
3. Provide the stable fiber height;
For MPO/PC-12, MPO/PC-16, MPO/APC-16, MPO/PC-24, MPO/APC-24, FC/UPC, SC/UPC, ST/UPC, LC/UPC, MU/UPC, FC/APC, MT-RJ, E2000 and other multimode/singlemode fiber optic connectors ultra-precision grinding and polishing needs. GRISH has developed a series of optical fiber grinding and polishing process, and developed and produced a variety of ultra-precision polishing consumables and equipment, including ordinary optical fiber special grinding and polishing paper, special grinding and polishing machine series (new listing), MPO/MTP special grinding and polishing paper, grinding and polishing liquid, grinding and polishing machine series (new listing).
1. Make sure there are no abnormal deep scratches or defects on the end face of the optical fiber after precision grinding of D1;
2. Thoroughly clean the grinding machine fixture and rubber pad and other parts, especially ensure the rubber pad surface intact, no foreign matter;
3. Spray an appropriate amount of purified water on the surface of the rubber pad, wipe it evenly with dust-free paper, and immediately stick the polish on the surface after the surface is dry;
4. Spray a small amount of pure water evenly onto the surface of the polish and wipe it evenly with dust-free paper to drive out the air below the polish
5. Purge the surface of the polish with compressed air to remove dust or foreign matter;
6. Then spray the surface of the polishes evenly with an appropriate amount of pure water
7. Gently release the connector fixture so that the connector end face is in even contact with the polishing plate, apply appropriate pressure, set the polishing time, and start the grinding machine to start polishing
8. After the grinding machine stops working, carefully remove the fixture, take out the polishing plate, and dry it for reuse